New Product: SHAT-R-SHIELD INCOPLAS LED Hybrid
SHAT-R-SHIELD'S INCOPLAS LED HYBRID fixture is a multi-purpose LED lighting solution that can be used as an area Iight, flood or wall pack. Composed entirely of thermally conductive engineered polymers and high-impact polycarbonate, this fixture is specifically designed to withstand moisture, dust, salt spray and harsh environments in applications where exposure is detrimental to the life of the luminaire. The INCOPLAS LED Hybrid replaces 100W and 250W metal halide lamps as well as TS and T8 fixtures.
- Countless mounting options-- allows the end user the ability to meet various installation space requirements.
- Corrosion Resistance-- withstands prolonged exposure to highly corrosive elements (moisture, salt spray, acids, bases).
- Durability- NSF and IP69K certificationsmake fixture ideal for use in high-abuse environments.
- Easy one-person installation.
- Extremely Lightweight-- weighs 7.5 lbs.
- Multitude of lens optic options available.
Shat-R-Shield LED Hybrid Overview
THERMALLY CONDUCTIVE ENGINEERED POLYMERS efficiently extract heat away from the light source and offer consistent heat dissipation. The luminaire's natural convection allows for maximum thermal performance while minimizing costs and the material provides chemical and corrosion resistance as well as a substantial reduction in weight over comparable aluminum fixtures. The fixture has no exposed metal other than stainless steel, marine-grade screws and there are no coatings that can chip or corrode.
- 45W / 5,000 Lumens / 5000K / 70+CRI
- 90W / 10,000 Lumens / 5000K / 70+ CRI
- L70 >60,000 Hours
- Universal Driver 120-277V
- 0-10V Dimming
- Operating Temperature: -22°F to 113°F (-30°C to 45°); Up to 122°F (50°C) in 5,000 lumen package
- Weight: 7.5 lbs. (3.4kg)
- Marine Facilities
- Industrial Facilities
- Food Processing Plants
- Cold Storage/ Refrigeration
- Wash Down Areas
- Construction Sites
- Livestock Farming
- Waste Water Treatment Plants