YOU WILL LEARN HOW TO:
- Remote access a machine, PLC, or process equipment from anywhere around the world.
- Monitor, troubleshoot and push code changes to PLCs, HMIs, or other industrial automation devices.
- Setup, configure and receive advanced alarms from your PLC by email.
- Log data values from PLCs or HMIs and send that data into the cloud.
- Create an HTML based data dashboard to view and monitor data from PLCs or other automation equipment from anywhere in the world.
- Connect wirelessly on the LAN from your tablet or smart device to view your HMI, drive configuration pages or other web servers.
9:00 am - 11:30 am: Intro, setup and usage of the Flexy
11:30 am - 12:30 pm: Lunch (provided)
12:30 pm - 2:30 pm: Alarming, Data and Web HMI
2:30 pm - 3:30 pm: Mobile and wireless access equipment
3:30 pm: Wrap Up
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
This hands-on customer seminar is perfect for customers looking to get practical hands-on experience with the Flexy and Wireless Bolt.
WHAT TO BRING:
Bring yourself and your laptop. Internet access and power will be provided. Bring yourself and your laptop. Internet access and power will be provided. Please download the eBuddy and eCatcher software and create a free account.
$599 / person or company
Each attendee receives an HMS eWON Flexy, WAN Ext Card, Wireless Bolt and all day instruction. Additional attendees from the same company may attend for free.
Van Meter Inc.
4040 121st St.
Urbandale, IA 50323
Van Meter Inc.
470 Ruppert Road
Iowa City, IA 52246