EtherNet/IP Configuration and Troubleshooting
Van Meter Inc.
470 Ruppert Road
Iowa City, Iowa 52246
Time: 8:00am - 4:30pm
Course Code: CCP183
Price: Call for price
For more information call:
This course should prepare you to effectively:
- Configure a Stratix® switch (5700, 8000, and/or 8300) to meet a variety of network requirements
- Assign IP addresses to devices on an EtherNet/IP network using rotary switches and a variety of software
- Monitor switch performance and status
- Diagnose and resolve issues with switches and devices on a network
During switch configuration, you will have an opportunity to:
- Configure a switch using both the Device Manager Web Interface and Studio 5000 Logix Designer® software
- Set up one-to-one IP address translation (NAT) for segmenting machine-level network devices from the plant network
- Secure and limit access to a switch
Once the EtherNet/IP network is up and running, you will monitor diagnostic information using web-based technologies and modify a web server module’s data views and tag values.
You will resolve issues with communication between devices on a network. You will troubleshoot an EtherNet/IP network’s media and components (including the Stratix 5700 switch); run diagnostic tests to resolve system and port issues; and perform common functions such as resetting the switch.
Request Your Spot
You are NOT automatically registered for this course by submitting this form.
Payment: Invoicing will occur for customers with an existing account. For those without a Van Meter account, you will be contacted within 1-2 business days to arrange payment.
Course and course times are subject to change. Once registered, you will be notified if changes occur.
For questions, please contact Clayton Niewoehner at CNiewoehner[at]vanmeterinc.com or 319-399-0723.