New Product: Southwire SIMpull Flange
Moving, setting up, and paying off heavy wooden reels inside buildings or job sites can be extremely challenging, often requiring a tremendous amount of labor, equipment, tools, physical effort and time.
The SIMpull™ Flange’s shaftless design, safely (on flat level floors) allows one person to turn a wooden reel up to 34 in. and 2000 lbs. into a time saving, field-installable solution that removes the need to handle heavy jack stands.
What is the SIMpull Flange?
- Independently rotating flanges
- Allows inner wooden reel to rotate freely
- Shaftless design
- Compatible with wooden reels up to 34 in.and 2000 lbs.
- 52 pound tare weight per Flange
- Integral magnetic flange chocks
- Will fit through 36 in. wide doorways when used with a 32 in. or smaller reel
- Compatible with commercial & residential SIMpull® building wire products, parallels/stacks, portable cord, MV, and metal-clad cable
- Eliminates the need for jacks and arbor tube/conduit on compatible reel sizes
- Significantly easier and safer to move reels throughout a jobsite
- Allows reel to be placed right next to feed conduit/point
- Can be reinstalled onto multiple reels throughout the course of the job
- Designed to be installed in the field
- Stand included for easy storage and maneuverability
- Diameter: 36 in.
- Tare Weight: 52 lbs. per SIMpull™ Flange?
- Arbor Hole: 3 in.
- Minimum Reel Diameter: 22 in.
- Maximum Reel Diameter: 34 in.
- Minimum Reel Thickness: 5/8 in.
- Maximum load capacity: 2,000 lbs.
- *Patent Pending