Introducing Allen-Bradley PowerFlex 755T Drive Series
Your investment is significant. The application is crucial, and improving productivity is essential. You need to find the right AC drive to help optimize assets and make good use of valuable time to achieve your goals. That is why Rockwell Automation developed the PowerFlex 755T drives. These new additions to the PowerFlex family have been built to help you save time, reduce costs, and keep your machine up and running.
The PowerFlex 755T drives were designed to provide harmonic mitigation, regeneration and common bus solutions that help reduce energy costs, add flexibility and increase productivity. These are the first drives to offer TotalFORCE™ technology which uses several patented features that were developed to help optimize your system.
These drives also offer the advantage of a modular design for fast and easy installation and maintenance. This efficient design provides compact modules that can be easily removed and serviced – and also allows you to wire the drive just once. Power wiring can stay connected while a unit is rolled out for repair.
- Predictive diagnostics and maintenance settings monitor drive and motor operating conditions to help analyze system health
- Optimized packaging of power components and options reduces footprint and hardware
- Drives provide harmonic mitigation and meet the IEEE 519 standard
- Roll in/out design makes the power and filter modules easy to install and service
- Safe Torque Off and Safe Speed Monitor safety options
- Built-in dual EtherNet/IP ports
- Expanded power range: 10...6000 Hp (7.5...4500 kW)