Up to 50% Quicker Installation with Eaton's Conduit Trapeze Support
This versatile Z-shaped design supports multiple sizes and types of conduit, MC/AC cable, cable tray and attachment of other accessories such as electrical boxes.
The versatile z-shaped design of the B-Line series conduit trapeze support allows for quicker installation and support of multiple sizes of conduit, MC/AC cable, cable tray and other accessories, such as electrical boxes.
The solution installs up to 50% quicker than traditional strut trapeze, and the conduit holes automatically align conduits across the trapeze.
Compared to traditional strut trapeze solutions, the B-Line series conduit trapeze support solution eliminates the need for conduit clamps at every support location; the result is a part reduction of up 75%.
Most configurations exceed maximum load ratings defined by UL/NEC requirements; UL listed for US and Canada.
Features & Benefits
- Up to 50% quicker installation than traditional strut trapeze
- Conduit holes automatically align conduits across trapeze
- B-Line series SLN split lock nut provides additional time savings by attaching at any point along the all threaded rod
- Fewer components when compared to strut trapeze
- Eliminates the need for pipe clamps at every support location
- No washers required at the hanger locations
- No special tools required
- Unique Z design for added rigidity and strength
- Flange accommodates 1/2" or 3/8" ATR or bolts
- May be mounted directly to concrete decking or other structures
- Standard hole patterns make it easy to stack for multiple tiers, or splice end to end
- Pipe clamps can be attached directly to either flange if needed
- Flange holes provide multiple options for hanger rods, mounting hardware and other accessories
- Overhang/cantilever option allows improved load ratings (i.e. 24" loads with 36" capacity)
- UL listed for US and Canada
- Most configurations exceed maximum load ratings defined by UL/NEC requirements
- 500 lb. load rating at 12"; hanger spacing for all three sizes; safety factor of 3
Lower total installed cost solution
- Available in three sizes
- Up to 1-1/4" EMT, holds 6 conduits per foot
- Up to 2" EMT / Rigid conduit, holds 4 conduits per foot
- Up to 4" EMT / Rigid conduit, holds 2 conduits per foot
- Available in 12" to 120" lengths in 6-inch increments (repeating pattern every 6 inches); longer sections can be cut to desired length in the field
- Standard finish is pre-galvanized; available made to order in 316 stainless steel and painted finishes