VAN METER TRAINING REGISTRATION & CANCELLATION POLICY
Thanks so much for your interest in attending a training offered through Van Meter. We understand at times cancellations or modifications to a training registration may be necessary on your part as well as on our part. Please review our cancellation policy.
- Course and course times are subject to change. In the event this occurs, all registered attendees will be notified of the course cancellation or change. Any changes to dates and times will be modified on our website.
- All non-CEU (this is now for all AST, CEU, and RA courses) and Rockwell Automation Training course registrations close the Monday one week prior to the course date. All registrations that occur after this cutoff date may incur an expedite fee.
- If the registered attendee for the class cannot attend, notify [email protected] as soon as possible to not incur a cancellation fee. A full tuition refund will be given if the cancellation occurs more than 14 calendar days before the scheduled event. If cancelled seven to 14 days before the scheduled training, 50 percent tuition will be billed for standard enrollments. If your cancellations occurs less than seven calendar days prior to the training or if the registered attendee does not attend the training, the full tuition price will be charged.
- Van Meter strongly suggests that you only make refundable travel and lodging accommodations. Van Meter is not responsible for any travel or lodging expenses and will not accept any responsibility for lodging availability.
- On the day of in person training, please report to the reception area at least 15 minutes prior to the start time. When applicable, course materials and daily lunch are included in your tuition for classes eight hours and longer. If you have special dietary needs, you must email your needs to [email protected] a minimum of seven days prior to the start of class to be accommodated.
For any questions over any portion of this policy or to learn more, please reach out to [email protected].