Renewable Energy Products
Beyond the obvious benefits of utility bill reductions and reducing your building’s environmental footprint, the right renewable energy products and energy-efficient solutions can provide:
- Improved employee productivity through enhanced comfort and better work environments
- Reduced operations and maintenance costs through taking advantage of natural resources
- Increased building asset value by improving market values
- Positive public image by demonstrating your commitment to protecting the environment
- Better health for the people inside your buildings
If you think you can’t afford sustainable, renewable energy solutions, think again: We’ll show you how you can.
Even at current energy prices, solar photovoltaics and renewable energy products can yield high rates of return. As utility rates increase, the financial benefits of solar become comparable to the environmental advantages. As a renewable energy source, solar energy can replace fossil fuel – and it’s completely free.
Not only can Van Meter design a renewable energy system to help you offset energy costs, but we can tell you first-hand how it’s working for us. We’ve installed solar at six of our Iowa electrical supply locations, and we’re experiencing remarkable results (including a 96 percent reduction in energy bills in some locations). We have more solar panels on the ground and in our warehouse than any other distributors in Iowa combined, so we offer same-day or next-day delivery instead of making you wait for weeks.
If renewable energy solutions are in your organization’s future, count on Van Meter to:
- Answer your solar questions
- Help you find the best system and set-up
- Investigate possible renewable energy rebates and federal/state tax incentives
- Show you how to start tracking energy savings
- Calculate possible payback so you know what to expect as a return on investment
We also offer photovoltaic training for electricians, builders, engineers, and trade professionals who are interested in solar installation.