Managing energy costs is a smart decision no matter what; it leads to reduced utility bills, lower energy consumption, decreased electrical loads, and a smaller environmental footprint. But before you invest in energy management efforts, it’s important to understand how much energy your systems currently use – and where unnecessary energy waste may be occurring.
Bringing Van Meter to your site to conduct an energy audit offers a variety of benefits. Our in-house energy experts will create a total energy efficiency model that bundles products, services, and financing options. We’ll start by walking through your facility and asking questions about processes, utility bills, maintenance and repair practices, and system lifecycle. After we’re done, you’ll receive:
- A better understanding of overall energy usage
- Insight on specific tasks/systems causing energy waste
- Realistic energy management recommendations – including suggested steps to take
- Assistance with selecting energy-efficiency initiatives that will work with your project scope
- A baseline to measure energy-efficiency improvements against
Van Meter electrical supply also offers these services specific to lighting systems. If you want a better handle on lighting system performance and energy usage, we’ll conduct a lighting energy audit to get you started.
Our energy audit and lighting audit services are conducted at no cost to you, and don’t require a purchasing commitment.